We inform you that the personal data of our clients will be treated in accordance with the principles of transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as respecting the other obligations and guarantees established in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
- Responsible: Exopia, address: Marina Ibiza , 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, email: [email protected]
- Purpose of treatment: we treat the information you provide us to provide the requested service, as well as send you communications about the products in which you have shown interest.
- Conservation time: the data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- Legitimation: we process your data only if we have your express and informed consent to do so, and always in accordance with the purposes described.
- Recipients: the data you provide will not be transferred to third parties, except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
- Although, to carry out certain functions necessary for the provision of the service, your data may be processed by third parties who will act as treatment managers and who will be contractually bound to comply with their legal obligations as treatment manager, to maintain confidentiality and secret. of information.
- Rights: You are the owner of the following rights over your personal data:
1. Right to request access to personal data.
2. Right to request rectification or deletion.
3. Right to request the limitation or opposition of your treatment.
4. Right to data portability.
To exercise your rights, you must send us a communication by email to the address [email protected] specifying the right you wish to exercise.
The information you provide us through the website or application may vary depending on the services you request or the actions that you have expressly authorized. In general, we can process your data for the following purposes:
Provide them with the requested service, which is the rental of recreational boats, to be able to register as a Client and manage the contractual relationship with you. The legitimizing basis of this purpose is the contractual relationship between the Client and the Company and its registration request.
Send them communications related to contracted or similar services by email. Although, at any time you may oppose the sending of these communications through the email they receive or through our customer service. The legitimizing basis of this purpose is the contractual relationship between the Client and the Company and their consent given.
Make the billing of our service. The legitimizing basis of this purpose is the contractual relationship between the Client and the Company.
The personal data that we will process is your identification data that you provide us directly through the forms that you will find on our website or by other means, such as, for example, inquiries or complaints addressed to customer service.
In particular, the personal data that is processed falls into the following categories:
Identification data: name and surname, email address, telephone number, passport number and information or other recognized personal identification document.
Economic data: payment information.
In any case, the Company is not responsible for the use of false, inaccurate, incomplete and outdated information provided by the Client.
Recipients of your data and how the data is stored
- Recipients: the data you provide will not be transferred to third parties, except Public Administrations, Judges, Courts, Security Forces and the Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation to provide them.
- Treatment managers: to carry out certain functions necessary for the provision of the service by MaksyBoats, your data may be processed by third parties who will act as treatment managers and who will be contractually bound to comply with their legal obligations as treatment manager, to maintain the confidentiality and secrecy of the information.
- International Transfers: The data we collect about you is stored within the European Economic Area ('EEA'), although it may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA under the 'cloud storage' model. It is reported that any transfers from outside the EEA are made to companies that are part of the EU - US Privacy Shield and that guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data. More information available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
- Categories: the categories of recipients who may process your data for the purposes indicated and depending on the legal basis are the following:
1. Public administrations, judges, courts, security forces: Identification data Compliance with a legal obligation.
2. Providers of technical services, hosting services and cloud storage: Identification data and development of the contractual relationship.
3. Postal, distribution and courier services: Identification data and development of the contractual relationship.
The data provided will be kept as long as the contractual relationship with the client is maintained.
When your data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained, it will be blocked and will remain available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the competent Public Administrations for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations and, after this term, they will be completely eliminated.
Rights and how to exercise them
Rights.Our data protection regulations grant you a series of rights in relation to the processing of data that our services imply, which we can summarize as follows:
Right of access: to know what type of data we are processing about you.
Right of rectification: to be able to request the modification of your data because they are inaccurate or not true.
Right of deletion: request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
Right of limitation: the marking of the personal data kept in order to limit its treatment in the future.
Right of opposition: request the cessation of sending commercial communications.
Right of portability: allows the interested party to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to transfer, copy or transmit to another person in charge.
Right to withdraw consent. You may revoke the consent given, notifying it via email to [email protected] or via post to Request a Boat
Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated data processing. You also have the right to request that personal data processing not be carried out that implies by the Controller making decisions that significantly affect them and that it is carried out automatically and without human intervention.
Exercise of rights. The Company guarantees the adoption of the necessary measures to ensure the exercise of these rights free of charge. Likewise, to exercise your rights, you must send us a written communication via email to the address [email protected] specifying the right you wish to exercise.